Saturday, February 25, 2012

How I see this World!!!

So, I think you’ll agree with me that each person sees the world in a unique way, with different colors and sounds) So do I . I won’t say that I’m an ordinary person. You may understand what I mean, my world, where I live is different. The biggest part of the world I live into, I create in my mind, but the base of all these is our Planet. It is still beautiful, even with all these changes that took place.

I’m not a photographer and even an artist. I just like to capture the things I see, like and love (didn’t use the professional cameras, just my simple, old photo camera or my mobile phone).
Hope you’ll enjoy the pictures of our extraordinary world seen trough my eyes =) 





                                                          Our World Is Beautiful.
                                                   Just keep your mind wide open!!!! (c)

With Love,
NFS)

No comments:

Post a Comment