Monday, May 28, 2012

Friendship between boys and girls … is it possible or not ?


     
   Friends are people whom we trust , who are always by our side.
Choosing a friend we don’t care about age,style, nationality…. etc. But for some reasons I always wanted to have a close boy friend . With whom I could share all my thoughts and secrets.
  
 But I’m thinking to myself , is it possible or not ?
  On one hand he could help you with your relationship with guys =D,


but on another hand you two can fall in love which is also great ,but this love can also destroy your friendship (if it’s a one-side love) .











  
 So, what do you think ,is it possible or not?  











xoxo ,
                                                                                                NFS !


2 comments:

  1. Frendship between a boy and a girl EXISTS, and it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! A girl and a boy may be friends. And I'll say MUST be. Every of us needs a real friend of the opposite sex. IMHO =)

    ReplyDelete